Let's Talk @ theBlackertheBerry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

right time for a relationship

2 posters

Go down

right time for a relationship Empty Re: right time for a relationship

Post  DARKMAN Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:48 pm

look pyt842348588435 i agree on with you on the "once you have yourself together part" but you simply cannot not plan a relationship lol, what happens when u meet some in between the 4-6 years your in college? what are u going do? say oh u dont fit into my schedule right now come back in 3 years... and I cannot speak for all guys, but in a relationship sex is not all i am after, thats like saying all women are gold diggers or something along the same lines. welp darkman out!

DARKMAN

Back to top Go down

right time for a relationship Empty Right time for a relationship..

Post  PYT804 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:55 pm

I say the right time is ... um ... once you have YOURSELF together!
I am in high school, and I know I don't want a serious seeerious relationship until i am DONE with college. But no offense DarkMan, but you would say that because most guys are only lookin for one thing...

PYT804

Back to top Go down

right time for a relationship Empty right time for a relationship

Post  DARKMAN Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Personally I don't think there is a right or wrong time for a relationship, for me it is just something that happens, It's up to you if you want to maintain the relationship,it is hard work and time consuming and sometimes very frustrating, but it can also be very rewarding when your with the right person. So relationships can happen at any point in your life, so try and enjoy it.

DARKMAN

Back to top Go down

right time for a relationship Empty Re: right time for a relationship

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum